* All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
* The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
* Items/Products/Services Pricing: Inclusion is mandatory.
* [Products/Services Pricing
and complete description of the goods or services offered need to be available and accessible while the website is been reviewed by the Acquiring RISK & Fraud team.].
* The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event. The customer has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.” [To be mentioned only for Event Tickets, Conferences etc].
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point.
* [Method of Payment must include all the details related to payment such as Payment method, Card Types accepted, Currency etc].
* We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”. The logo of the accepted cards are to be mentioned on their Home page and on their Payment check out page.
Delivery & Shipping Policy: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point (Applicable as per the website Products/Services).
* [Once the order is placed the process they will be following to deliver/ship the items/goods, conditions and the time duration for the products to reach the customers].
* Recommended statement is “(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
* Policy of multiple shipments has to be mentioned on their website.
* At the time of checkout disclose to the cardholder, the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund/Return Policy: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point (Applicable as per the website Products/Services).
* [Refund policy is the Compensation paid to a customer for over-invoicing or for returned goods which is to be mentioned on the website if allowed and the conditions under which refunds will be given to the customers].
* Recommended statement is “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
Cancellation & Replacement Policy: Inclusion is mandatory (Applicable as per the website Products/Services).
* [Cancellation & Replacement policy is to be stated on the website if allowed, the expected time span for the reporting an item/goods order to be cancelled/replaced and the related conditions. The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed has to be mentioned].
Address & Contact Details: Inclusion is mandatory.
* [E-commerce merchants must disclose the E-mail Address, Contact Numbers and Address including the country, of their permanent establishment (the fixed place of business through which an e-commerce or mail / phone order merchant conducts its business) on their website. If a merchant or a sponsored merchant primarily operates from a personal residence, they must disclose the city, state / province and country of their permanent establishment, but not the street address of their personal residence. Contact Number or Email address has to be mentioned].
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Inclusion is mandatory and should have any one of the below mentioned points.
* [Law governing the Merchants business, the Customer and the transactions carried out while the customer is using the Ecommerce website.]
* Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Banan Beach Management.